Saturday, January 17, 2009

Three months




Today was wash and latch day. Our little babies are growing nicely. I noticed a couple more buds, so I know the loc process is well underway.

My biggest challenge now is keeping lint and dog hair out of his locs. My child is all boy and I guess somewhere in his mind, why sit in a chair, when I can roll all over the floor? There are times when he has more red hair in his head (we have a red dachsund, weenie dog) that his own black locs.

Some is inevitable, I know, but I'm trying to minimize. He has been sleeping in a stocking cap at night, but I think this is drying his hair, and it doesn't really protect well against lint. I think I will pick up a satin sleeping cap and see if that works better. If anyone has any other suggestions, feel free to leave it in the comments.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: